I'm just going to shamelessly continue writing cos the amount of backlog accumulated is embarrassing. 😶 Keeping track of the bits & bobs cos one day I might eat clean again and I'll need food inspiration. 😂 #CarmenEatsClean
This is grocery shopping gone wild. 🤐
I bought 4L of coconut water cos 4 x 500ml for the office / on-the-go, and 2 big ones for home / smoothie making.
Of all the brands, I concluded Platypus (UFC) & Cedele (forgot brand) served the nicest. 👍🏻 So I stocked up. Woops.
Also broadened my nuts inventory, Cashew (protein & iron & zinc), Pine Nuts (polyunsaturated fats & magnesium & vitamin k) & Pecan (fibre & vitamin E) to the list. I do also have walnuts & sunflower seeds at home. I'm covered!
Greek yoghurt & honey, standard. Changed a new brand of yoghurt. This Dairy Farmers one is thicker in consistency & more tangy than the other. I like this better. 👍🏻 Watery ones messes with my Yoghurt Parfait construction 🙄 #itakepride #orimobsessed #virgo
Cherries, blueberries, & a new brand of granola to try yay! Dear granola, $20.90 a pack, please show me WHY. 🤔
& finally more leafy veggies & mushrooms for salad making. I go for the Tuscan one. Choice of dressing – olive oil. Simple.
Usually I'll prepare a Yoghurt Parfait & a Salad.
1. 3 tablespoon Greek Yoghurt, the thicker the better.
2. Drizzle as much honey as preferred.
3. I'll either layer banana slices as a barrier between the yoghurt & the other ingredients, or just whack tons of fruits & nuts muesli so it'll soak up the honey yoghurt & become moist & softens.
4. Then I'll add fresh fruits. Depending on what's available I'll have banana / strawberry / blueberry / cherry / jackfruit. 2-3 varieties.
5. Then I'll top it up with granola. So depending if I used muesli, and how much I used, I'll add the granola accordingly. More muesli less granola, vice versa.
6. Lastly I'll add pine nuts & sunflower seeds & walnuts according to my mood that day 😊
Proud of my homemade salad. I was starving so I treated myself to a trio protein salad – shrimps, fish, scallops. 🙆🏻 Best.
Hey sexy 😏
My first attempt at an Acai Bowl, success!
Blended 2 Acai packs, arranged banana slices in a petal pattern. Cherries cos I love it. Topped with granola & walnuts.
If I could improve on it, I would like to have coconut flakes & dark chocolate bits. But good enough! 👍🏻 Yum tum!
& bcos my Dayre is a little (or very) food obsessed.
Here's my face. 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻
This filter is too tempting! 🙈