Thought I'll write about five of my current favourite places to eat / drink / chill & relax. 🙃
1. Kith Cafe
1. 7 Rodyk Street #01-28, Robertson Quay, Singapore 238215
2. 9 Penang Road #01-01E, Park Mall, Singapore 238459
3. 31 Ocean Way #01-08, Quayside Isle, Singapore 098375
4. 9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-44/45, Singapore 039596
👆🏻 Kith Super Salad
Crunchy greens, Kale, Walnut, Blueberry, Cherry Tomato, Quinoa, Sun-dried Tomato, Feta, Roasted Garlic, Tahini Dressing. Add Marinated Chicken, Add Poached Egg.
👆🏻 Mango Smoothie
Fresh Mango, Vanilla Yoghurt, Milk, Ice, Honey
Not the healthiest salad but definitely the number one feel-good choice. It's like the mac & cheese of salads, comfort food! 👍🏻
Kith Cafe is a place I started visiting since 3 years ago, and I still go back.
They've yet to disappoint. I will recommend trying their pastas & pizzas & breakfast options.. Oh! & the table beside ordered truffles fries the other day & I almost died from the truffle aroma. 😱
If you like a chocolatey banana shake, I'd say go for the Kith Breakfast Shake!!!
Banana, Espresso, Chocolate Powder, Digestive Biscuits, Milk. Ummm-mmmmm! 👍🏻
2. Costa Coffee
1. Costa269 @ Holland Village, 269 Holland Avenue, Singapore 278990
2. Chevron House, 30 Raffles Place #01-37, Singapore 048622
3. Raffles City, 252 North Bridge Road #01-45/45A (Beside Robinsons), Singapore 179103
4. Sofitel So, 35 Robinson Road #01-05/06, Singapore 068876
5. VivoCity, 1 HarbourFront Walk #01-100/101 VivoCity, Singapore 098585
6. Plaza Singapura, 68 Orchard Road #02-K1, Singapore 238839
7. 313 @ Somerset, 313 Orchard Road #01-29, Singapore 238895
8. The Metropolis, 9 North Buona Vista Drive, The Metropolis Tower 1 #01-10, Singapore 138588
9. Changi Airport T3 Transit Lounge Departure / Transit Lounge North, Level 2 Changi Airport Terminal 3 #02-59
& maybe more!
Ditch Starbucks! I'll pick Costa Coffee any day for a quick caffeine fix!
It will not battle the holy grail Michelin worthy cup in our hearts, but.. It is a on-the-go option to grab & go & 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻 for work!
👆🏻 Lemon Ginger Mint Artisan Tea
To calm the nerves from rushing between appointments 😅
Hot Vanilla Latte is also a fav 💞
3. Daily Juice
Location: 20 Lorong Telok #01-01 Singapore 049032
Hungover? Krypto to the rescue!
Green Apple, Romaine, Spinach, Cucumber, Lemon & Parsley
Packed With Veggie Protein, Iron, Calcium, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, B Vitamins, & Trace Minerals
I like to flush everything out with a green juice (or ✌🏻️) on days I've had one too many glasses to drink the night before.
To busy for a meal?
Mixed Berries, Banana, Apple, Natural Yoghurt, Chia Seeds
Packed With Vitamin C & K, Potassium, Calcium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Protein
👆🏻 White Rabbit Nut Mylk
Almonds, Dates, Vanilla, Himalayan Pink Salt, Alkaline Water
Packed With B Vitamins (Iron & Riboflavin), Protein, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid
Helps me tide over until the next meal!
While a complete Juice Cleanse breaks the bank, I'm grateful for the occasional one or two little boost! 💪🏻
Location: Siloso Beach, Sentosa
👆🏻 Greek Salad
Before eating clean, this is a place I frequent for
1. é Beach, to wind down
2. é Food, comfort food
3. é Beer / Cocktail, to unwind
While é menu has honestly yet to fail me, these are my usual:
• Garlic Prawns (ask for extra Garlic)
• Seafood Stew (Fresh Prawns, Scallops, Clams, Crayfish & Fish in Spicy Tomato, Dill & Basil Sauce. Served with Herb Bread)
• Pan Fried Seabass (served w a refreshing citrus salad)
• Piña Colada 😁 (Myer's Dark Rum, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream)
• Spaghetti Prawn Aglio Oilo (Tiger Prawns sautéed in Garlic & White Wine, finished w Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomatoes & Basil)
• Slipper Lobster Spaghetti (Spaghetti tossed with Asparagus, Cherry Tomato & Slipper Lobster in a creamy rose sauce topped w Parmesan Cheese)
Their pizzas are good too! I will stay away from their sandwiches cos it seems some of their bread can be a little tough.
Remember your Tabasco & their special in-house Chilli (ask for it! They call it sambal but it isn't!) 👍🏻
One more thing to enjoy while you're there dining & loving the sea breeze,
Free fireworks 😱
There's a show every (if not every other) night & if you stay long enough, just when you think great food, great view, & hopefully great company is enough to satisfy you, the night ends with a small fireworks display.
Win liao lor.
Just take my heart away. 💞💕💓
5. The Providore
1. 7 Raffles Place Singapore, Singapore 048625
2. 315 Outram Road #05-03, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074 (Warehouse)
3. 333A Orchard Road, Mandarin Gallery
#02-05, Singapore 238897
4. 200 Turf Club Road #02, K20, K21, K55, K73, PasarBella at The Grandstand, Singapore 287994 (Deli / Bakery / Grocery Store / Cooking Studio)
5. 310 Orchard Road #02-22, Tangs Orchard, Singapore 238864
Wrote about this not too long ago so I'll go straight to é point.
My #1 salad here is:
👆🏻 Burrata 😂
(Yes, I'm still obsessed)
With Heirloom Tomato Salad, organic Farro & Balsamic Dressing
The variety of tomatoes in this one bowl is stunning. Red, yellow, green. GREEN. 😱 Never seen green tomatoes before!
The organic Farro I love too.
The 👆🏻 Lobster Mac & Cheese was nothing outta this world, I'll pick é Five & Dime one any day – creamy Lobster sauce, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan!
👆🏻 The Providore Sparkling Organic Juice, won't be missing out much without this one.
The Grass-Fed Beef Burger, yes, try this baby out. Served with Provolone Cheese, McClure's Pickles (yums), Lettuce, Tomato & sautéed Onions, served with proper Chips & Chipotle Mayo. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 The patty omg, drippin juicy goodness 😱😋💦
Don't know when my love for you shall halt, but baby come to mama ~ 😍😍😍
Cheat: Homemade Food
I have to add this in because home-cooked / homemade food has got to be the best.
Made with love is what it is. Even if by myself, for myself.
Since I'm (for now trying) eating clean, a lot of my meals are prepared from home, & I'm loving it.
I derive pleasure from food hunting. The next new cafe / restaurant. The next gastronomic phenomenon.
Here's a short list of five places I've been retuning to whenever I need to recalibrate.
The way to a women's heart these days is also through her stomach too you know 😉😁✌🏻️