Once again, I'm travelling between places.
Gonna post about some makan places, 5 more places to #EatClean.
Actually I don't know the purpose of this post, other than for me to clear some backlog food pictures 🙊😁 I love love LOVE taking photos of food, cos photogenic food = 💞💞💞
So bear with me heh! 😅
1. Jamie's Italian
Location: 1 HarbourFront Walk, #01 165-167, Vivo City, Singapore 098585
👆🏻 Super Food Salad
Grilled avocado, candied beets, pulses, grains, sprouting broccoli, cottage cheese, pomegranate, smashed nuts, seeds & harissa. Add Chicken.
If you're a superfood salad lover like me, é one at Jamie's I highly recommend!
1. The texture from all that chewy grains / nuts / seeds, creamy avocado, crunchy broccoli.
2. Flavour combination. Earthy nuts, citrusy pomegranate, sweet candied beets, seasoned chicken, & spicy Chili paste on é broccoli (careful with this one) 🔥
👆🏻 Cured Meats
San Daniele prosciutto, pistachio mortadella, bresaola & hot soppressata with mini buffalo mozzarella, aged pecorino & chilli jam, pickles, olives & rainbow slaw.
Because cold platters are love.
It's like a world tour of cheeses & cured meats. (& I exaggerate 😁😋💦)
My favourite part is experimenting which combination complements best.
A lil sweet a lil salty, keeps me happy. 😊
2. Wine Connection Bistro
Location: 112 East Coast Road, #01-06/07, Singapore 428802
👆🏻 Spanish Style Gambas
Prawns cooked with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic and Chili.
👆🏻 Tomato and Mozzarella
Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella with homemade Pesto, Tomato and Basil.
👆🏻 Smoked Duck Breast & Rocket Salad
Smoked Duck Breast, Parmigiana, Rocket Salad, Walnuts, Balsamic Dressing.
You would think that an alcoholic place like this won't be serving anything healthy right?
Although when the majority of us hear "Wine Connection" we think 🍺🍻🍷🍸🍹 & company events & birthdays & other celebrations (more often than not alcohol infused), they do serve up a wide array of mouthwatering dishes / salads!
3. Artisan Boulangerie Co.
1. #01-01, 118 Killiney Road, Singapore 239555
2. #01-23, Great World City, Singapore 237994
3. #01-12 The Metropolis, 9 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore 138588
4. #01-02 Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View, Singapore 018961
5. #01-163/164 VivoCity, 1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
6. #01-05, 112 East Coast Road, 112 Katong Mall, Singapore 428802
7. #01-34, 30 Raffles Place, Chevron House, Singapore 048622
8. #01-512/513 Suntec City, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038983
9. #026-017, Changi Airport Terminal 2, Check-In Hall North, Level 2
10. #01-05/06/07, The Quayside, 60 Robertson Quay, Singapore 23825
👆🏻 Superfood Kale Salad
Kale, Romaine, Quinoa, Lentils, Feta, Pecans, Apple, Cranberries, Edamame, Lemon Vinaigrette. Pan-Seared Salmon & Avocado.
Honestly, the standard of this dish varies with outlet. I love the Salmon at VivoCity, it was cooked to perfection. I can be quite particular about how protein is handled.
Too dry = 🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻
The thin apple slices were a great addition, thinly sliced apple & smoked salmon is another pairing I adore.
Kale = 💕
Quinoa = 💕
Avocado = 💕
There really isn't much to fuss about!
4. Kith Cafe
1. 7 Rodyk Street #01-28, Robertson Quay, Singapore 238215
2. 9 Penang Road #01-01E, Park Mall, Singapore 238459
3. 31 Ocean Way #01-08, Quayside Isle, Singapore 098375
4. 9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-44/45, Singapore 039596
👆🏻 Kith Super Salad
Crunchy greens, Kale, Walnut, Blueberry, Cherry Tomato, Quinoa, Sun-dried Tomato, Feta, Roasted Garlic, Tahini Dressing. Add Marinated Chicken, Add Poached Egg.
This is another flavour explosion "salad".
I cannot count the infinite ways I came up with to chow down this dish.
Sweet Blueberries + Salty Feta
Quinoa + Seasoned Chicken
Rich Creamy Golden Yolk + Fresh Crunchy Kale
Sun-Dried Tomatoes + Walnuts
5. The Coastal Settlement
Location: 200 Netheravon Road, Singapore 508529
👆🏻 Smoked Salmon Salad
Norwegian Smoked Salmon, Avocado, Greens, Baby Radish, Cucumber, Cream Cheese, Dill Flowers, Lemon Dill Dressing.
Who loves a beautifully plated dish!
Me me me! 🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻
Maybe it's the Virgo in me. When I see a lot of effort put into my meals, I'm that much more appreciative of my food. 😅 没有 link.
I love it when my plate looks like a garden. This is not the first time. I previously had the squid ink pasta at The Laneway Market & it had a very similar plating concept.
I guess it feels like I'm being taken on a gastronomical journey. Each bite an adventurous step forward. I like to wander round the plate, exploring.
To top the dish, flowers.
Teeny tiny edible flowers, a girl could always use some flowers. As much as she refuses to admit. 😏
There's Smoked Salmon & Salmon Ceviche in this one, I liked the former better. I also learnt from my trips to TCS that, my favourite tomatoes are the San Marzano Tomatoes. 👍🏻
Food does take me places, & wherever that may be, take me away!!!
Cheat: Homemade Food
Blueberry + Banana, Peanut Butter. Topped with chopped Pecans.
& bcos a little healthy midday pick-me-up won't hurt. 😉
Time to rush off for a work meeting now!